Are you a teacher, scout troop leader, or member of a board looking for a retreat or meeting space? Bring your group to beautiful Bald Head Island and take advantage of our prime location and facilities! The BHI Conservancy has several options available for meeting spaces (year-round) and overnight retreats (September - April).
For questions and to book, contact email@example.com.
Conservancy Bunkhouse$35 per person, per night
Maximum Capacity: 14 people
- Guests bring their own linens, towels, pillows, and other necessities
- Bunkhouse includes use of fully-equipped, shared kitchen, restrooms, and living spaces
- Option to sign up for a wide array of educational program led by BHI Conservancy staff
- Short 5-minute walk to South Beach
Facilities including classrooms, a multimedia theater, and a library
- ($3 additional classroom/media center use fee, per person)
- **Golf carts not included and must be rented separately from Cary Cart Company (cars are prohibited on Bald Head Island)
For more information, questions, and to book, email firstname.lastname@example.org
If you are a professor, graduate student, or other scientist looking to conduct research on Bald Head Island, check out our Visiting Researchers page or contact Beth Darrow, Senior Scientist, at email@example.com.